Quality Healthcare for Women by Women
Associates in Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C., traces its origins to Plattsburgh's first private practice specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology founded in 1958 by Dr. David B. McDowell. Since then, additional doctors have joined the practice and it has expanded to meet the needs of more and more women. It has been operating under the current name, Associates in Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C., since 1971.
For over half a century, we have been on the forefront of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Plattsburgh area. Our vision is to be the first choice for women in Northern New York seeking OB/GYN care.
- Dedication to providing superior care
- Dedication to providing superior service
- An unwavering commitment to quality
- Commitment to well being and growth of our employees
- Active concern for the well being of our community
- Emphasis on initiative to continually improve quality care and service
In order to meet our goals, we opened our new state-of-the-art office building at 25 DeGrandpre Way in June of 2004. The practice now consists of 2 female doctors, 3 female nurse practitioners and 1 midwife.
To provide world-class care and service to all women regardless of race, creed, or national origin and ability to pay, as medically necessary, and to maintain a leadership role in the practice of OB/GYN medicine through continued training and professional development of employees and physicians and involvement in the regional medical community.